Saudi Arabia, Qatar ICD-10-AM, ACHI, ACS Coding Training with Australia HIMAA Certification Guidance
Good News-Medical coders and Medical Billers Learn ICD-10-AM, ACHI, ACS 6, 8, 9, and 10th Edition for Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc and HIMAA Australia Certification Guidance.
Medesun Healthcare Solutions pioneers in Medical coding and billing training, has tie-up with universities/organizations. Medesun provides coding traning ICD-10-AM for Australia, KSA, Ireland, Singapore, NZ and placement assistance. Medesun aim to explore coding opportunities world wide.EMAIL email@example.com, Whatsapp 91-9966933693
Attend Free DEMO on Every Saturday-10 AM to 11 AM @ Hyderabad
Please make note-DEMO is to explore the opportunities world wide. Urgent Requirement Saudi Arabia-ICD-10-AM 10th Edition. More demand in market.
1. Canada Coding-Medesun processing first batch only for the people who has Dependent VISA or PR
2. Students interested to learn and work in canada can attend the demo. Must be Bpharm, Mpharm, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, Pharm-D, Physiotherapy degree, MBBS, Life Science ( Zoology/Microbiology)
3. Australia ICD-10-CM – 10th Edition, KSA and Singapore-6th Edition,NZ Ireland-10th Edition-Students interested to learn and work in above countries can attend the demo
4. Australia, KSA, Singapore ICD-10-AM batch starts April 3rd week.
6. Certified Medical Coders interested to get B1/B2 Visa to USA for projects/business-can attend the Demo session.
7. Right to Admission is reserved. Only serious students allowed for demo session.
8. Only Certified coders are allowed. Institute owners, Trainers, businessmen are not allowed, as we are planning a separate demo for corporates.
MEDESUN is providing guidance and showing the road map for abroad. As you all know Medesun is first institute in India provided Medical coding training
Address: Medesun Healthcare Solutions, 101, DELTA chambers, Above Kakatiya Mess, Chennai Shopping mall backside, Lane next to Jean corner, Ameerpet, 500016
Australia ICD-10-AM Training is different from USA ICD-10-CM Coding.
ICD-10-AM 10th Edition is followed in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia
Comprehensive ICD-10-AM Training by Experts in Industry.
The following are covered in detail
• ICD-10-AM 10th Edition
• ACHI-Australian Classifiction of Health Interventions (Medicare Benefits Schedule-Extended (MBS-E)
• ACS-Australia Coding Standards
ACHI consists of a tabular list of interventions and accompanying alphabetic index-Procedure Coding
The Australian Coding Standards have been developed with the objective of satisfying sound coding conventions for use with ICD-10-AM and ACHI. They apply to all public and private hospitals in Australia. The ongoing revision of the Australian Coding Standards ensures that they reflect changes in clinical practice, clinical classification amendments and various user requirements of inpatient data collections.
Duration- 2 months
Crash Course-10 Days
Mode of Training- Classroom or Online Training
Fees: 35,000 Plus GST as applicable
Medesun will personally take you to Australia for Exam if needed. You need to take care of flight charges. Approximately 65,000 INR for to and fro for flight charges per head. PLEASE MAKE NOTE THAT MEDESUN DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY ASSISTANCE FOR EXAM, WE GUIDE YOU TO BOOK EXAM ONLY. IF YOU EXPECT HELP IN EXAM DONT CONTACT US. MEDESUN is NOT ACCREDITED by HIMAA.
Medesun team of expert ICD-10-AM coders, HIMAA Certified Coders developed the following for ICD-10-AM Implementation, reduce coding errors, and improve coding confidence by gaining a better understanding of ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS.
• ICD-10-AM, ACHI, ACS Learning Management System-LMS
• ICD-10-AM, ACHI Clinical Documentation Improvement-CDI
• ICD-10-AM Coders Desk Reference-CDR
• ICD-10-AM, ACHI Cross Coder-Medical Necessity Mapping
• ICD-10-AM and SNOMED Mapping
• CPT-ACHI Mapping
• ICD-10-AM Forum
• ICD-10-AM Blog
• ICD-10-AM Survival Guides
• ICD-10-AM E-news letter
The Coders’ Desk Reference for ICD-10-AM Diagnoses provides thousands of clinical descriptions of diseases, disease processes, injuries, poisonings, and other conditions to help both novices and seasoned coders attain the knowledge and skill necessary to accurately identify and assign the most specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code for each documented condition.
ICD-10-AM Cross coder’s one stop reference for Medical necessity, easy to use mapping is sure to help you code it right.
For more information, rebranding options-Please email firstname.lastname@example.org