Syllabus-Advanced Medical Coding Training and COVID-19 Medical Coding.
Following are covered in detail as per AAPC and AHIMA Curriculum-2022 Updated (With Material)
- ICD-10-CM-Diagnosis Coding ( ICD-10-CM for USA, UAE, India) ICD-10-AM Coding ( Australia, Newzealand, Qatar, Singapore
- CPT-Procedure Coding
- HCPCS-Supplies and Drugs Coding
- Medical Billing, CMS-1500 Claim form etc
- HIPAA Compliance
- 10 CPC Mock Exams
- CPC Exam Paper work, Guidance, Preparation with Tips and Guess Questions
- Interview Preparation, Job Assistance
- Internship Certificate-Optional
How we work together..?
- Training is Online-Weekly 2 LIVE Classes (7-9 AM or 9-11 AM or 7-9 PM) of Weekends, 2 hours per session, One Weekly Doubts Session
- 2-3 Trainers are dedicated for you training
- 24/7 Support for students online through forums and chatting
- Medesun provides complete materials
- You will receive Access to LMS-Learning Management System for 3-4 months
- In LMS you can access training material and 2000 question bank
- Medesun also provides One to one LIVE Classes on demand, especially students from USA,UAE- flexible timings
Online Training Specialty
MEDESUN online training is unique and time-tested
- LIVE ZOOM CLASSES-Weekly 2 classes and one doubts session followed by assesments
- 800 pages of training material, COVID-19 Medical Coding
- 2000 Questions and Answers
- Basic and Advanced Question Papers
- 10 CPC Mock Exams
- Fees: 35,000 INR payable in 2 installments. (USA Students- 499 USD, UAE Students-30,000 INR)
One to One training before Exam
- Medesun provides Free One to one training for a period of 5 days in Hyderabad.
- If you wish to take exam in Hyderabad, you can attend the Free Workshop for 5 days before exam.
- Medesun trainers provides all Tips and Techniques to clear the exam
- Please make note that Workshop is OPTIONAL only.
- Duration-3 months ( Crash Course Available)
- Minimum Duration-45 days
- 12-16 ZOOM Classes-After each class you need to complete the assessment to start the second class.
How to enroll..!
- Fill the application form and payment agreement form
- Pay the fees online
- Email the transaction number
- Medesun Ships the material
- Once you receive the books, training starts
The CPC-2022 Exam Breakdown Passing the CPC exam requires you to correctly answer a minimum of 70 questions from the series below. The exam questions, however, will not be identified or sorted by the series to which they pertain. The CPC test will rely on a level of understanding that enables you to identify the series. The 10,000 Series CPT® part of the exam will consists of six questions The six questions in the 20000 Series CPT® Six questions covering the 30000 Series CPT® 40000 Series CPT® will be tested with six questions 50000 Series CPT®with six questions Six questions directed at the 60000 Series® Six Evaluation and Management Evaluation and Management Six questions from Radiology Six path/lab questions Six questions from Medicine Medical terminology for all systems in the human body will be assessed in four questions. Anatomy for all systems in the human body will be assessed in four questions. Five questions will require proficiency in diagnosis for all the chapters included in ICD-10-CM Five questions will require proficiency in diagnosis for all the chapters included in ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines-5 Questions Three questions from Compliance and Regulatory Ten cases will test your ability accurately code medical record documentation using CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II. The cases will cover 10000 series, 20000 series, 30000 series, 40000 series, 50000 series, 60000 series, medicine, anesthesia, radiology, pathology and laboratory, and evaluation and management services. Medical terminology, anatomy, compliance, and regulatory information may also be tested in the cases.
For more information call us - + 91-9492021666, +91-9966933693