MEDESUN-Pioneers in Online Medical Coding and Billing Training
Medical Coding Training Online is designed for the beginners. Starts with basics to Advanced-Don't sacrifice your job, learn from home and work from home.
Comprehensive Online Medical Coding and Billing Training with HIPAA Training-2020 Edition-Complete as early as in 2 months and take AAPC CPC Exam, AHIMA CCS, CCS-P Exam.
Online Training is good for Degree students with Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology, Genetics, MTs, PRs, B.pharm, Doctors, Bsc Nursing, GNMs, and Medical Billers only.
• Excellent jobs and career prospects. Recession proof career
• The Medical Coders has a vast scope of opportunities for professional growth
• Globally Excellent demand & highly paid jobs (UAE and USA)
• One can increase their designation in the professional field through certifications which not only increase the superiority and self confidence but also the salary and pride.
• Relying on the medical coding knowledge they earn, the Medical Coders can spread their wings throughout the world by clearing different certification programs conducted by AAPC and AHIMA .
ONLINE MEDICAL CODING TRAINING INCLUDES-One to one classes
Students who successfully complete the training program will be issued a course completion certificate and can approach any Medical Coding and Billing company for a placement but should be able to meet the company standards.
Free access to Medical Billing Videos ($299 worth)
Free access 3 Sets of Sample CPC papers (Worth of $99)
60% Discount in ICD-10 Training
Unlimited E mail Support
Free HIPAA Training
Healthcare reforms like CERT, MACRA, HEDIS, HCC, MRA, NCCI, brings more opportunities.
There will be more demand for trained ICD 10 Coders. Training Designed by Dr Guptha, Triple Certified Coder/Biller and AHIMA ICD-10 Certified Trainer
The overall key to success in completing the course can be built around establishing short- and long-term goals. Goals can be achieved by
• Selecting a realistic timetable for the completion of the course
• Planning study time
• Meeting the course objectives
• Reviewing and assessing all course content
• Completing all assessment material
• Preparing for the examination
• Whatsapp now- 91-9966933693 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org