AHIMA CCS Exam
AHIMA has published the CCS exam dates-2016. Please visit www.ahima.org and book the exam at earliest.
Inpatient Coding-DRG for AHIMA CCS and AAPC CIC Exam Online
By MEDESUN-Dr Guptha, world record trainer with 42 certifications.
- Expertise in medical record review to abstract information required to support accurate inpatient coding
- Expertise in assigning accurate ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS medical codes for diagnoses and procedures performed in the inpatient setting
- Superior knowledge of current rules, regulations, and issues regarding medical coding, compliance, and reimbursement under MS-DRG and IPPS systems
- Strong ability to integrate coding and reimbursement rule changes in a timely manner to include updating the Charge Description Master (CDM), fee updates, and the Field Locators (FL) on the UB04
- Solid understanding of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology required to correctly code facility services and diagnoses
- Understanding of outpatient reimbursement methodologies (OPPS)
Duration: 2 months-Maximum time to complete-8 months
Fees: 20,000 INR(PLUS Taxes)
- Inpatient facilities and related hospital departments
- Anatomy and medical terminology review
- Pharmacology concepts
- Documentation and coding standards
- Introduction to ICD-10-CM coding
- ICD-10-CM coding guidelines by chapter
- CMS and inpatient payment systems
- Outpatient prospective payment system
- Regulatory and payer requirements
- Business in the inpatient facility
- Compliance in the facility
- 500 Medical Records for Practice
- More than 100 records with DRG Coding
- DRG Creep Examples
- DRG hands on assignment
The Recognized Leader in Medical Coding, Billing, ICD-10 Training and HL7Training.
Trainer/Author: Dr.Santosh Guptha
CCS-P, CCS , CPC, COC, CIC, CPC-P, CRC, CCC, CPCO, CANPC, CPB, CPMA, CEMC, CEDC, CIMC, CFPC, CUC, COBGC, CPCD, COSC, CPRC, CPEDC, CHONC, CENTC, CRHC, CGIC, CASCC, CGSC, CSFAC, CCVTC, RMC, RMA, CMBS, CMRS, CSCS, CSBB, FCR, FNR, FOR, CHA, CHL7, AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer, AHIMA ICD-10 Ambassador, India.